- HTC BAD IMEI Repair (S-OFF Remote Fix)
HTC BAD IMEI Repair (S-OFF Remote Fix)
S-OFF ONLY DEVICES
Your HTC phone must be S-OFF already.
What is S-OFF? Too long and hard to explain, please Google it.
Basics to check if your phone is S-OFF or not:
1) Turn off the phone completely
2) Press and HOLD down VOLUME DOWN button + press POWER
3) A menu will pop up and on the first line it should show: S-ON or S-OFF
If you have S-OFF, then you can order this service.
If you are S-ON, you can Google and research on how to get your device to S-OFF
The basics to get S-OFF:
1) Bootloader unlock your device via HTC Dev or via Toolkits
2) Custom Recovery + ROOT your device
(alternatice possiblility = use Towel Root)
3) S-OFF your device with Rum Runner or Fire Water or Sunshine
(sorry, but this is the extent of the info that I help provide for S-OFF, much too long and complicated to try and tell you how and etc.)
*This service is to repair your BAD IMEI only if you have S-OFF, it is NOT a service to get your phone to S-OFF status.